Strict Standards: Declaration of getcbrecaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/www/wahcantt.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 202
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Given this change from Nexon's banning protocol

Given this change from Nexon's banning protocol 2 months 4 weeks ago #254

• Mmoak2018
  • Fresh Boarder
According to a lot of sources, July's exploit was an specific replica of this one in December, yet when the time came out to deliver the punishments, only those individuals who performed the tap were banned. Everybody else that Maplestory Mesos arrived by the items were abandoned unbanned and most if not all of the exploited items stay in circulation. Fundamentally, a much milder penalty was given out this moment.

Given this change from Nexon's banning protocol, my buddy and others who were similarly banned and amazed with the leniency shown that time around once more attempted to appeal to their punishment. Their response to my friend's appeal just stated that punishments given for current exploits have no effect on bans issued in the past. This is just a massive double standard in their own decision making. Why should people who just touched items in December remain banned while some walk free? What makes this case different in contrast to the exploit that took place in July? Many dedicated players who were prohibited have tried endlessly to get their bans lifted, but they have no way of defending themselves making their case heard clearly given the present customer care system.

After seeing another player's recent post about being unjustly banned, I wanted to reach out to try to help my buddy out of this mess. And so, I am making a plea to Nexon here to re-examine these eight month old cases and to rethink their decisions because of my friend's sake in addition to that of everyone else who was unfairly banned last December.

Players were prohibited following the December cube exploit for the easy error of unknowingly coming in touch with exploited items. However, a lot of them failed to appeal the ban and accepted their punishment. As soon as the same exploit happened this July, milder sentences were handed out, and several people who knowingly had contact with all the tapped items escaped their punishment. Some players who strove to appeal their permanent ban from December failed to possess their ban raised. According to Nexon employees, past bans can't be appealed using the newest standards. This whole scenario is a huge double standard, and people who were banned unfairly should have their punishments reconsidered.

I'm writing to ask Nexon that the players who were prohibited in December be given further reconsideration, which Maplestory2 Mesos the community as a complete support these activities. Many people were unfairly banned and dropped uncountable hours of effort, and money alongside their accounts. It is something which has to be examined and addressed should they want players to have confidence in their ability to actually fairly authorities their own game because consistency is crucial.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Go to top