Strict Standards: Declaration of getcbrecaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /home/www/wahcantt.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 202
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wahcantties forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NHL game doesn't deliver much of anything new ther

NHL game doesn't deliver much of anything new ther 5 days 22 hours ago #317

• 5mmo
  • Fresh Boarder
cheap HUT 19 Coins The problem with EA Sports serving up the only version of video game hockey is that if the new NHL game doesn't deliver much of anything new there's no alternative. This is one of those unexciting years. These changes are more for advanced users though and most casual players are likely to leave them unexplored. Even when you know what you're doing the overall game flow doesn't really change much because of them not nearly as much as it would have if EA had say fixed the poke check move to not be as overpowered as it has been in the past few years.

Get yourself out of position because you should have made an easy intercept but the game says no. That's wrong on so many levels . I've seen players clear the whole ice with a wrist shot. Why is it my guy can't even wrist it 30 feet away on a straight line?. I can't stress the following enough stay between your net and the puck. Unless you are down to the last minute and need a goal you don't want to take any risks to cause a turnover.
Welcome to our website to buy nhl 19 Coins at www.5mmo.com/cheap-nhl-19-coins/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds
Go to top